You can pay for your purchases in our store with your Brazilian credit card and you can split it up to 12 installments!
Know how it works:
- The total purchases must be equal to or greater than $250 dollars
- The value will be changed to Brazilian Real based on the dollar exchange rate on the day of purchase
- Make your purchases normally in our physical store and the installment payment will be made at the cashier.
- The customer's CPF must be presented at the time of payment in installments
- Installment purchases imply the following fees:
Administrative fee of 5% on the purchase amount (diluted in installments)
Installments in up to 12 installments = 1.8% of interest per month
IOF of 0.38%, as our installment payment is considered a Brazilian transaction.
Installments for amounts exceeding $3000.00 USD will require presentation of the income tax receipt, due to the impositions of the Brazilian Central Bank.