"We made the first appliance style wipes warmer in 1996 and the we've been warming bottoms ever since. Sure, a warm wipe feels better than a cold one, but if you don't believe us, perhaps you will when your baby winces when you use a cold wipe on her bottom, or when your toddler is able to say, ""Brrr, that's cold."" After all, we adults use warm water to wet shave or to wash our faces without even thinking about it. Yes, warm water feels better than cold, but we also know that using warm water allows pores to remain open, resulting in a closer shave or more effective (and comfortable) face wash. Cold water simply causes pores to shut, simple as that. Why go cold on a baby's bottom? It just doesn't make sense from a comfort or hygiene perspective. Dirty diapers are warm environments and the pores are open. When you wipe with a cold wipe, it causes pores to close and traps the bacteria rather than allowing them to remain open for a more hygienic clean. We want the cleanest clean for Baby's bottom - no diaper rash - and want a diaper change to feel good, especially during the 3am changes. EVERYBODY loves a warm wipe.™ The Ultimate Wipes Warmer has a classic look and has been a reliable work horse, warming baby wipes to the perfect temperature for nearly 25 years. Bottoms up!
Has been warming bottoms for nearly 25 years...
Features the patented everFRESH System® to keep wipes moist, fresh and non-browning
EPA-approved anti-microbial prevents mold growth in the wipes warmer
Disposable wipes easily pull through top lid dispenser
Warm glow night light for nighttime diaper changes
Fits atop Prince Lionheart's Diaper Depots for safer, one-handed changing
Accommodates 80-100 disposable wipes, depending on the wipes
|What's included||Wipes Warmer, Low Voltage Adapter, Ever-Fresh® System Replacement Pillow|
|Product weight||1 lb|
|Item model number||231|
|Product dimensions||7.37" x 10.37" x 5.12"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address email@example.com or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.